Centre is closed but we’re bringing you classes online!
How do I access the class?
- You can pay via the website for each individual class.
- To attend any class you will need to download the free app from Zoom and set up an account. The account is free. Download the ‘Zoom’ app on your phone, tablet or computer. You can do this now in advance by following this link: https://zoom.us or by going to the App Store on your phone or tablet.
- If you are unfamiliar with this we can arrange to help you ahead of the class to make sure that you can connect with us and fully understand how it works and your options. Just email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Once you have been booked for a class we will send you a link for the class on the day of the class, not immediately.
- Please note that you need to book for the class at the latest by noon on the day of the class.
Our on-line meditation classes are only available to people who live in Lancaster and District.
Live streams are currently being organised by Kadampa centres in other areas. Click here to find out your nearest centre https://kadampa.org/map.
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes, which are listed below.
Initially we will offer 2 classes/week but we may add additional classes and events in the future so please keep checking for updates.
Tuesday 2nd June 7.30-9pm
Path to Peace of Mind
Meditation Class – suitable for beginners & those with experience of meditation. This class will have 2 guided meditations and a teaching on how to keep a peaceful mind during challenging times. Book for Tuesday class now £5
Wednesday 3rd June 7.30-9pm
A meditation class that is ideal for those who want to go deeper in exploring Buddhist belief & practice. This class has prayers, a teaching and guided meditation. Book for Wednesday class below £5
Terms and Conditions
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes:
- The price of each class is per person.
- When we send you a link and password this must not be shared with others
- Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
- Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area which covers Lancaster, Morecambe, Heysham and all areas from Garstang to Kirkby Lonsdale including Carnforth , Arnside , Warton, Silverdale and Milnthorpe. Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person lives outside this area. If you have any queries regarding this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel a class as circumstances dictate. Refunds would be arranged for cancelled classes.
If you have already paid in advance for classes:
- If you have an existing centre card (5 classes for price of 4) it is much easier for us if you can pay via the website for each livestream class and use up the remaining classes on your card once classes resume at the centre or branches. However, if you wish to use your card for the livestream classes rather than waiting for classes at the centre to resume please email email@example.com so that we can book you to attend a particular livestream class and keep a record that this needs to be deleted from your card.
- If you pay monthly facility fee the classes are free. Please email meditationinlancaster @gmail.com so that we know which classes you wish to attend.
- If you paid in advance for the class at Silverdale or Heysham that was cancelled on Monday 16 March and wish to attend one livestream class for free in place of this cancelled class please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange this.