Meditation to Take Out - Beginners Special
Saturday, 5th December, 11am- 12pm
How do I join this event?
- You can pay via the website clicking Paypal button.
- To attend you will need to download the free app from Zoom and set up an account. The account is free. Download the ‘Zoom’ app on your phone, tablet or computer. You can do this now in advance by following this link: https://zoom.us or by going to the App Store on your phone or tablet.
- If you are unfamiliar with this we can arrange to help you ahead of the class to make sure that you can connect with us and fully understand how it works and your options. Just email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Once you have been booked for a class we will send you a link for the class on the day of the class, not immediately.
- Please note that you need to book for the class at the latest by noon on the day of the class.
Our on-line meditation classes are only available to people who live in Lancaster and District. Please see point 4 in Terms & Conditions.
Live streams are currently being organised by Kadampa centres in other areas. Click here to find out your nearest centre https://kadampa.org/map.
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes, which are listed below.
During these challenging times it is easy for us to get stressed and anxious. On this special one hour meditation course Gen Dema will teach us how we can remove these unpleasant feelings and enjoy a sense of peace and relaxation through simple, easy to practice meditations. Once our mind is peaceful we can learn to develop a warm and loving heart that will protect us from unpleasant feelings throughout our day.
Click to join us £3
The course will be taught by Gen Kelsang Dema, resident teacher of Chenrezig Kadampa Buddhist Centre.
She teaches in a very practical, clear and down-to-earth manner enabling people to easily apply newly gained knowledge in their daily life.
Not available at the time of the session? Don't want to join via livestream or use Zoom? There is the option to receive the session as a link to an audio recording available for 48 hours (from receiving the link). We also have alternative payment methods. Just email Gen Dema: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Terms and Conditions
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes:
- The price of each class is per person.
- When we send you a link and password this must not be shared with others
- Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
- Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area which covers Lancaster, Morecambe, Heysham and all areas from Garstang to Kirkby Lonsdale including Carnforth , Arnside , Warton, Silverdale and Milnthorpe. Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person lives outside this area. If you have any queries regarding this please email email@example.com.
- Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel a class as circumstances dictate. Refunds would be arranged for cancelled classes.