Meet The Buddhas
Sunday, 29th November, 2.15- 4.30pm
How do I join this event?
- You can pay via the website clicking Paypal button.
- To attend you will need to download the free app from Zoom and set up an account. The account is free. Download the ‘Zoom’ app on your phone, tablet or computer. You can do this now in advance by following this link: https://zoom.us or by going to the App Store on your phone or tablet.
- If you are unfamiliar with this we can arrange to help you ahead of the class to make sure that you can connect with us and fully understand how it works and your options. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
- Once you have been booked for a class we will send you a link for the class on the day of the class, not immediately.
- Please note that you need to book for the class at the latest by noon on the day of the class.
Our on-line meditation classes are only available to people who live in Lancaster and District. Please see point 4 in Terms & Conditions.
Live streams are currently being organised by Kadampa centres in other areas. Click here to find out your nearest centre https://kadampa.org/map.
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes, which are listed below.
Not available at the time of the session? Don't want to join via livestream or use Zoom? There is the option to receive the session as a link to an audio recording available for 48 hours (from receiving the link). We also have alternative payment methods. Just email Gen Dema: email@example.com for details.
We are organising a special online Sunday afternoon event to give attendees of all our meditation classes a chance to get together and connect for the first time or re-connect with the spiritual home of Chenrezig KBC
Click to join us £7
Join us to for this event livestreamed from our beautiful large meditation room! It’s a chance to learn about the Buddhas and the offerings we have on our beautiful shrine.
Gen Kelsang Dema will explain how by seeing images of Buddha we experience a deep feeling of peace and unlock our potential to free ourself from problems and attain pure and everlasting happiness. We will learn why Buddhas appear in different forms and the huge benefits that arise from making offerings.
2.15-3.15pm Teaching & Meditation
3.15-3.30pm Tea Break
3.30-4.30pm Questions & Answers followed by a Guided Meditation
Terms and Conditions
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes:
- The price of each class is per person.
- When we send you a link and password this must not be shared with others
- Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
- Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area which covers Lancaster, Morecambe, Heysham and all areas from Garstang to Kirkby Lonsdale including Carnforth , Arnside , Warton, Silverdale and Milnthorpe. Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person lives outside this area. If you have any queries regarding this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel a class as circumstances dictate. Refunds would be arranged for cancelled classes.