Afternoon Tea Party with Chenrezig Friends
Sunday, 6th September, 2.15- 4.30pm
How do I join the Afternoon Chenrezig party?
- You can pay via the website clicking Paypal button.
- To attend you will need to download the free app from Zoom and set up an account. The account is free. Download the ‘Zoom’ app on your phone, tablet or computer. You can do this now in advance by following this link: https://zoom.us or by going to the App Store on your phone or tablet.
- If you are unfamiliar with this we can arrange to help you ahead of the class to make sure that you can connect with us and fully understand how it works and your options. Just email email@example.com to request assistance.
- Once you have been booked for a class we will send you a link for the class on the day of the class, not immediately.
- Please note that you need to book for the class at the latest by noon on the day of the class.
Our on-line meditation classes are only available to people who live in Lancaster and District. Please see point 4 in Terms & Conditions.
Live streams are currently being organised by Kadampa centres in other areas. Click here to find out your nearest centre https://kadampa.org/map.
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes, which are listed below.
Not available at the time of the session? Don't want to join via livestream or use Zoom? There is the option to receive the session as a link to an audio recording available for 48 hours (from receiving the link). We also have alternative payment methods. Just email Gen Dema: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Join us to celebrate the end of Summer Term at Chenrezig Kadampa Buddhist Centre! We are throwing a special online Sunday afternoon tea party (have your own brew and biscuits ready for the break) to give attendees of all meditation classes a chance to get together and share their experiences.
We have a fabulous programme:
2.25pm Gen Dema’s Introduction
2.30-3.30pm Kadam Bridget Heyes Public Talk:
Hope, Happiness & Well-being, A Buddhist Approach
3.30-4pm Afternoon tea with Gen Dema
Opportunity to ask Gen Dema ANY questions
Click to join the party £8
Terms and Conditions
If you make a booking you are agreeing to Chenrezig KBC’s Terms and conditions for on-line classes:
- The price of each class is per person.
- When we send you a link and password this must not be shared with others
- Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
- Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area which covers Lancaster, Morecambe, Heysham and all areas from Garstang to Kirkby Lonsdale including Carnforth , Arnside , Warton, Silverdale and Milnthorpe. Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person lives outside this area. If you have any queries regarding this please email email@example.com.
- Chenrezig KBC reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel a class as circumstances dictate. Refunds would be arranged for cancelled classes.
If you have already paid in advance for classes:
- If you have an existing centre card (5 classes for price of 4) it is much easier for us if you can pay via the website for each livestream class and use up the remaining classes on your card once classes resume at the centre or branches. However, if you wish to use your card for the livestream classes rather than waiting for classes at the centre to resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can book you to attend a particular livestream class and keep a record that this needs to be deleted from your card.
- If you pay monthly facility fee the classes are free. Please email meditationinlancaster @gmail.com so that we know which classes you wish to attend.
- If you paid in advance for the class at Silverdale or Heysham that was cancelled on Monday 16 March and wish to attend one livestream class for free in place of this cancelled class please email email@example.com and we will arrange this.